HR & IR
The Committee works very closely with the HR fraternity of the industry in and around Pune. It provides a platform to all HR professionals to network and engage with each other.
Functions / Activities:
- The committee has regular government interactions at the local, state and the central level. On behalf of HR professionals, the committee makes appropriate representations during these meetings.
- Acts as a bridge between the industry and policy makers to strengthen Industrial Relations.
- Designing and implementing Capacity Development programs for the Human Resource professionals for skill enhancement and building the base for a strong knowledge sharing platform.
- Facilitating meetings with Foreign Delegates / Officials to share the global perspective/ knowledge of the best practices for the development of Human Capital.
- HR Forum People Mantra monthly meetings to support networking and business development opportunities for member companies.