HR & IR
An overview of the scope of activities and engagements by the HR IR Committee at MCCIA
- Actively organizing Interactive Meetings of the Ministers/Government Officers related to Human Resource Development with industry representatives.
- Acting as a bridge between industry and policy makers by communicating representations to the Government for enhancing the understanding of policies and schemes and strengthening Industrial Relations.
- Designing and implementing Capacity Development Programs for the Human Resource Professionals for skill enhancement and building the base for a strong knowledge sharing platform.
- Facilitating meetings with Foreign Delegates / Officials to share the global perspective/ knowledge of the best practices for the development of Human Capital.
- HR Forum People Mantra monthly meetings to support networking and business development opportunities for member companies.