- Wg Cdr (Retd) Shalak Gandhi
Deputy Director General
Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture
- BE (Electronics), Walchand Institute of Technology.
- Management Certificate Course, IIM, Indore.
- 26 + years of distinguished engineering and managerial experience in Operation & Maintenance, Project Management coupled with experience in Administration, Strategic Planning, Procurements & Fund Management (Capital & Revenue), Quality Assurance and Control.
- Served in Indian Air Force in various capacities as Senior Engineer, Commanding Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Head of Communication facilities on a Flying base as well as Repair Depot.
- Served as a Senior Technical Instructor in an Air Force Technical Training Institute.
- Deputed for 3 years on Diplomatic Assignment as Assistant Air Attaché in Embassy of India, Moscow.
- Headed TCI/DCI (Technical Change and Design Change Management) for 2.5 years in the Technical Services of OMS vertical of Suzlon Energy Limited. Project Leader of Safety Project under Program ‘Pride’ for 2 years.