on data from FORBES.COM and CONSRUCTIONUK.COM, 25% of the project costs
are occupied by waste or irregularities associated with material
utilization, quality and construction delays. Operating cost can be
reduced substantially if the team is equipped with tools and
techniques. With this in mind, we have organised a Workshop on Cost
Control in Construction and Infrastructure Sector.
The Workshop will focus on :
- Material Cost Reduction
- Remedial/Rework Reduction
- Construction Delays Reduction
- Vendor Efficiency Improvement
- Efficient Inventory Management
- Client Complaints Reduction
- Client Communication Management
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) Management
- Process Irregularity Management
- Waste Management
- Influence of all these above mentioned parameters on RERA Compliance
- PESA Analytics and engineers’ scorecard based monitoring system.
Santosh Awasarkar is a Co-Founder at the Pursullence Global Business Solutions (PGBS) LLP,
a Govt. Recognized Start Up with rich experience in helping out across
the industries/companies to reduce operational cost by applying globally
proven techniques and PGBS patent-pending IP.
holds global exposure over 14 yrs. in deploying business optimization,
business reengineering and business transformational turnkey programs
with high ROI by implementing advanced technologies. Santosh coined the
concept of “transformational analytics” by combining advanced
transformational technologies with predictive analytics.
of Construction firms, Suppliers to Construction Industry, Architects,
Structural Engineers and Construction Contractors, Teams from
Engineering, Procurement Finance, Accounting, Costing etc.
Fees (per participant)- payable to “MCCIA”: Rs.
2150 + 18% GST (Rs. 2537) for MCCIA Members and members of MCCIA Forum
of Associations and Rs 2550 + 18% GST (Rs. 3009) for others. Fees include course material, breakfast and lunch.