Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture is pleased to announce that it has set up a Sustainability Desk to facilitate and provide assistance to our members from ‘advice to implementation’ to improve profit bottom line of the companies through sustainability initiatives and would like to work with Members on the following:
- Why sustainability matters for the companies?
- What economic benefits companies can gain? and
- How companies can achieve continued growth by embracing sustainability?
To deliberate on these issues we have organised an Awareness Session on “How sustainability can bring profits”. The Tentative Programme is as follows:
- 5:00 pm: Registration
- 5:30 pm: Case study on “Sustainability activities within Industry, Areas of improvements, Roadmap and its Financial impact on the business” and “Overview of Global Goals and Industry Linkages” by Mr. Chetankumar Sangole, Head – Sustainability Desk, MCCIA
- 6:45 p.m. Interactive Session
- 7:00 p.m. Concluding Remarks
We would greatly appreciate if you could be specially present at this Session and participate in the deliberations. There are no charges for participation. However prior confirmation is desired.
Please send your confirmations to: Mr. Chetankumar Sangole, tel : 020 -2570 9241 email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Anant Sardeshmukh
Director General-Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture