The programme will cover following topics:
- software asset management – concept, importance and implementation guidelines
- License management – for various types of software O/S. Office. Cad software. Database etc.
- Gap Analysis
- How to face software license audits?
- Tools available for license management
- Ensuring continued compliance
IT managers, IT heads, CIOs, CTOs, COOs, CEOs from all industries.
Ms. Varsha Bhide
17 years of rich experience of working as an Information Systems Auditor and Software consultant.
CEO of Check Point Infosys Pvt. Ltd., Pune - a company which is specialized in Systems Audit and IT Consulting and Security Services since year 2004.
Worked with Alfa Laval (I) ltd for 5+ years in Corporate Finance section. ? Specialized in conducting business process control reviews for banking as well as for industrial clients.
Rich experience in functional as well as IT processes. Worked with Overseas, Domestic, Multinational clientele.
Proficiency in audit of Applications including CBS.
Well versed with ERP processes and ERP implementation environment. Exposure to ERP software like SAP, Oracle 11i, BAAN etc.
Carried out end to end audit of Oracle Apps 12.1.1. for a large manufacturing company in Pune.
Visiting faculty to many renowned institutes like RBI, Yashada, VAMNICOM etc.
Mr. Sachin Sathe
BE (Computer Engineering), CEH
Dip. In Networking and System Integration,
Certified course in Computer Networks,
Seagate certified storage Engineer, Seagate Product Certification
A technical professional with specialization in Computer Technology and Network Design and Maintenance, Network Security
Managerial experience in:
• Designing Information Security Architecture and Processes
• Designing and implementing the IT infrastructure
• Turn Key Projects in IT
• General Computer Controls and Application Controls Testing
• Security Policy and Best Practices design, review and Compliance Audit
• Identifying and Assessing inherent risks due to business
• Information Security Audits and Consulting
• Operation and Technology Risk Assessment
• Worked with Indian Music Industry and RIA to curb Music Piracy
For Members: Rs. 800 + GST (18%)= Rs. 944/-
For Non-members: Rs. 1000+ GST (18%)= Rs. 1180/-
Contact for Registration:
Ms. Swati Dhotarkar, Tel : 25709192
Email : email@example.com