This one-day workshop introduces the basics of Customer Experience along with “Outside-In Thinking” and helps getting started immediately with “Putting the Customer first” approach.
Benefits / Takeaway:
By the end of the workshop, you would
- Identify how to open the doors to co-creation along with the customer for the business growth.
- Embrace the context of Customer's Needs (Primary, Secondary & Latent Needs): Who, What, Where, When Why, How
- Gain clear understanding of the customer behavior along with clarity about their needs and wants, thereby defining the customer persona
- Demonstrate the capability of walking through the entire customer experience and identifying all the‘Touch Points’ throughout the service/product offering
- Understand the Customers Journey and draw upon rich insights from the whole experience the customer has
- Define the customer segmentation landscape
- Gain knowledge about the various layers of experiences (as in Functional, Digital & Emotional Experience)
- Have a mastery of the concept of‘Successful Customer Outcome’ and ability to link them to the business outcomes.
Session I :
- Lego Exercise
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Organizational Process flow Mapping
- GAP Analysis
Session II :
- Application of IT concepts to enhance customer experience using :
- Data Science
- Business Process Management
- Ticketing System
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® approach enables participants with a tool to share and involve the various stakeholders in highly effective and engaging ways.
Who should attend
- All Team members / Employees of Customer Facing Team like Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Contact Center.
- Entire Workforce who support customer facing teams, but are not directly involved in customer facing roles eg : Admin, HR, Finance, Accounts, Backend, Logistics
Ms. Sucheta Dhere, PMI, Inflexion Point Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
She has more than 20 years of experience in Capacity building and project management. She is actively associated with CII. She has conducted numerous workshops on Project Management, Leadership coaching, startup mentoring. She is been advisory on PMI to many IT companies like IBM, TCS, Virtusa, Verizon to name a few of them.
Mr. Laxman Murugappan
Laxman is a certified Lego Serious Play facilitator and users playshops as key strategic intervention to help organization nurture new age mindsets amongst its custormers, Employees, Vendors. He has expertise in customer journey mapping, Innovation, Lego serious play, business process management etc.
- for members = Rs. 2100 + GST =Rs. 2478
- for nonmembers Rs. 2500 + GST = Rs. 2950
Contact for Registration:
Ms. Swati Dhotarkar, Tel : 25709192
Email : email@example.com