Topic to be covered
- Fundamentals of communication
- Process& channels of communication
- Assessing your own communication style
- Structuring communication
- Conveying messages in the right manner
- Characteristics of a good communicator
- Verbal and Non-Verbal communication
- Body language : appearance, postures, gestures
- Listening skills and assertive communication
- Common listening faults
- Effective listening behavior
- Summarizing and Paraphrasing
- Email writing
- Telephone handling
- Barriers in communication and strategies to overcome them
- Action plan for enhancing personal communication
Highly interactive with individual activity, group activity, role plays, videos, etc.
Ms. Hazel Francis, Facilitator, CATS Academy India Pvt. Ltd. has over 12 years of experience in behavioral, soft skills and outbound training. She is certified voice and accent trainer. She has conducted several training programs across industries some of which include IBM, Siemens, Cognizant, Wipro, Hexaware, Mphasis, Dell, Quatrro, Saint Gobain, Kone Cranes, Mphasis, XDBS, EDS –HP. She is a Certified Business English Trainer for British Council and by qualification she is an MBA in HR and MA from Pune University. She specializes in team development, personality development, communication skills and accent neutralization
Business Owners, CEOs, Business Unit Heads, Senior and Middle Level Managers, Sales & Marketing Team, etc.
For MCCIA Members: Rs. 3000 + Rs. 540 GST @ 18% (Total 3540/-)
For Non-members: Rs. 3500 + Rs. 630 GST @ 18% (Total 4130/-)
Please register online through http://www.mcciapune.com/event-details/......... or send your nominations by email to Ms. Varsha Mahajan, email :email@example.com, tel : 020-25709223, Mr. Lalit Waykole, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel : 020-25709196.
Connect with us on