Workshop Features :
- Highly interactive methodology
- Break-out sessions for sharing and learning
- Use of Indian case studies.
- Use of psychometric instruments to bring in greater awareness.
- Adequate reading material for future reference
For Whom :
This course is designed for : Shop floor Supervisors & Managers, Senior Administrative Staff from Manufacturing & Non-Manufacturing Industries who have to deal with people issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Program Expectations
- Getting people to perform : A Managerial Challenge
- Realities of Organisational Life
- Employeeship : Skill – Will Metrics
- Motivating Employees for Higher Performance ( Psychometric & Case Study)
- Leadership at Work Place
- Basics of leadership : Myths & Realities
- What is your Leadership Style? ( Psychometric)
- Leadership Dilemma
** Task Vs People (Case Study)
** Ethical Dilemma (Case Study)
** Team Building & Conflict Resolution (Group Exercise)
- Capsule on Labour Legislation
- Grievance Handling ( Case Study)
- Handling Typical Shop Floor Situations ( Group Exercises)
- Constructive Discipline
- Taking learning back to work place: action planning
- Programme Feed Back & Closing
Faculty : Mr. Kuldip Joshi
Qualifications : Mathematics (Honors) from Delhi University & Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Jamshedpur.
Area of Specialization : Organizations Development, Corporate Training & Senior level placements.
Professional Experience : Started career in Bangalore with Kirloskar Electric and moved through some of the well-known employers such as; Philips India, Sandvik Asia, Bharat Forge and Alfa-Laval (India) Limited. In the process, gained well-rounded experience in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development, Training and General Management. Last employment: General Manager- HR with Alfa-Laval (India) Ltd, a Swedish MNC.
Since 1986 he has been advising organizations on range of HR issues. He is recognized Guide for Doctoral Programme of Pune University , Visiting Faculty to several Management Institutes, Executive Coach for Top Leadership Programme at ISB, Hyderabad. He was the Past Chairman of the HRD Committee of MCCIA.
Delegate Fee :
Rs.5000/- Per Head
Rs.6000/- Per Head
Rs.1080/- 18% GST
Group Discount @5% will be applicable for 2 participants and 10% for 3 or more than 3 participants from the same organization.
(kindly contact to Ms. Madhavi firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 25709000 / 142 for group discount)
(The above fee is inclusive of Study Material, and Breakfast & Lunch.)
Registration : Please register online on www.mcciapune.com or send your nominations along with Cheque / Draft / Cash /NEFT drawn in favour of ‘Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries & Agriculture’ to:
Ms. Anuja Deshpande, Assistant Director, email: email@example.com Tel. 25709000 / 231 OR
Ms.Madhavi Vaidya, email: / firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 25709000 / 142
Seats are Limited, Rush your Entries…