- Mr. Chandrshekhar Chitale
C. V. Chitale & Co.
B.Com, L.L.b. (Gen), F.C.A.
- Had been Member, Managing Committee of Pune Branch of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) during 1988-91. Was Chairman of Pune Branch of the (ICAI) for the year 1988-89
- Had been Vice President of Pune Chartered Accountants’ Society 1997-99.
- Had been Treasurer of the Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) (2002-08)
- Presently, member of the Executive Committee and Chairman, Direct Taxation Committee of the MCCIA
- Had been nominated on Expert Advisory Committee and on Ethical Standards & Unjustified Removal of Auditors of the ICAI’s Central Council. He was nominated on a committee of the ICAI to prepare representation on Direct Tax Code, 2010. Was member of a group constituted by IFRS Implementation Committee of the ICAI on compilation of study material
- Has contributed draft text books, which have been adopted as Study Material for intermediate and final curriculum of the ICWAI.
- He has written several articles in Newspapers and Periodicals including The Economic Times, Management Accountant, Taxman, Arthamanthan, Sampada, Sakal, Maharashtra Times, Loksatta, etc.
- He was awarded 1st Prize of RT Doshi Foundation for best article in PCAS Newsletter.
- Had been lecturer / visiting faculty at Garware College of Commerce and at various management institutions
- He has delivered several lectures at conferences and meetings of professionals and others on topics of taxation, investments, company law, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Specializes in corporate and tax counseling, legal drafting and appellate practice before first appellate authority and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal